1. Junior member:
Anyone who supports the purpose of the association and complies with the association’s constitution is eligible to apply to become a junior member.
2. Senior member:
Those who currently hold a full-time lecturer position or above in the tertiary sector; or those who have obtained the following professional qualifications, with approval from the association:
· The Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants;
· CPA Australia;
· Chartered Accountant;
· Institute of Public Accountants;
· the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants;
· Institute of Management of Accountants (IMA);
· the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA);
· The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants; or· other professional qualifications widely recognised in other countries and regions.
Applicants must also agree with the purpose of the Association and comply with the Association's Constitution.
3. Honorary member:
Honorary memberships are awarded by the association to members for providing exceptional service to the accounting education and profession.
4. Life member:
Life memberships are awarded by the association to members for providing exceptional services to the association.